A lot of you guys have been asking me to do a review on my Lindy. So, here it is! Please watch the video below for the comprehensive review. There will be a try-on near the end of the video if you are interested in seeing how it looks on me. For reference, I am 160 cm tall and was about 115 lbs and 6 and a half months pregnant at the time the video was shot.
- Casual look that makes it easy to style with any outfit
- Very big and roomy (can fit a lot of things)
- Has a lot of pockets
- Great for travel and daily use (can be zipped and closed)
- Has both handles and a shoulder strap (carried in multiple ways)
- Easy to use and take care of
- Slouchy yet structured at the bottom
- Just looks really nice 😉
- Easily wrinkled/creased due to its slouchy style
- Shoulder strap is not removable
- Expensive (around $10,000) and doesn’t hold its value
I have always commented about how I think the Lindy is overpriced and expensive. For those who are interested in the bag and don’t mind second hand, I would say buying second hand is the best option. It’s about half the price of what it costs in the store ($5,000 to $6,000) and you get a beautiful bag. It also holds its value when you purchase it from the second hand market. When you resale it again, you can probably get what you paid for back.
Second hand options:
In terms of color options, I think the Lindy looks the best in neutral colors (black, grey, beige, brown, and white). The size 30 is great for daily use. The size 26 would be better if you are more petite or want a more colorful bag. I would recommend neutral or pastel colors for the size 26. If you guys have any questions or any review/thoughts about the bag, please leave a comment down below.